Please fill in each section of the form below. The more information you provide, the sooner and better we can help you
Please add as much documents as possible in order to optimise the processing of your claim! Please ask your providers for quotations, invoices, technical reports, etc. in Spanish, as the insurance companies’ technical experts speak Spanish!
What do you need to do in the event of car theft?
If something has been stolen from your car or your car has been stolen, do not forget to do the following:
Partial theft (something has been stolen from inside the car)
- Inform the police authorities of what has happened.
- Take the appropriate measures so that the vehicle will not be stolen from again, or have major damage, and cover any broken windows with plastic etc.
- Take the vehicle to a garage as soon as possible so that the repairs can be made, especially if a lock has been damaged.
- Do not leave objects inside the car.
- Objects that are stolen from inside the car are not covered.
- There is limited cover to €300 only if theft cover has been taken out for situations in which a theft occurs of regular clothes/luggage (from inside the car) while travelling away from your town of habitual residence.
- Total theft (the car has been stolen)
- Report the theft to the police immediately (using 112).
- If you have taken out the Zurich Smart Auto policy, call the specific phone number for cases of theft as soon as possible to attempt to immediately locate the whereabouts of your vehicle.
What documents do you need to submit in the event of car theft?
If your car has been stolen, send us:
- The original or certified copy of the report filed with the police authorities.
- In the event of the disappearance of the vehicle, in addition to the police report, all copies of the vehicle's keys.
- A signed statement detailing the circumstances of the theft of the vehicle, the location, potential witnesses etc.
To report the claim, you can contact:
- Zurich Auto Claims 24/7: 913 755 755 -> 1 -> 1 -> 2
- To send the necessary documentation: email@example.com stating the claim or policy number.
If you have any problems, you can contact GrupoXandra:
- 965 637 134 -> 1