The best insurance products, tailored expertise and a personalised service in your own language

  • be
  • nl
  • fr
  • de
  • es
  • en
(+34) 965 637 134

Home insurance

Whether you rent or own a house or an apartment, we have the best solutions to cover your house and home. Contents Insurance: Break-in? Fire? With a household contents policy from Zurich, you’ll be able to protect all your most treasured possessions. Put together your contents policy according to your needs so that you can avoid any nasty surprises.

Personal liability insurance: Accidents happen. If somebody else gets hurt, personal liability insurance will make sure you are not out of pocket.

Buildings insurance: Fire, lightning, flood, etc. As a homeowner, you’d rather not think about such things. Even if we can’t keep your property from being damaged, we can at least cover the financial risk for you. Zurich’s buildings insurance is made up of various product modules that can be combined according to your wishes.

Read more Close



Request quotation


Policy holder
Information on the risk to be insured

Other constructions
Safety information and anti theft measures
Information on current insurance and desired coverage

Would you like to know how much you could save by changing your insurance to GrupoXandra? Please fill in the inquiry form and submit it. Any questions? Call us on the 965 637 134, we are here to help you!

Please complete all the mandatory fields marked with an * to get the BEST price!


1 - Know that you are not obliged to affect a building insurance!
Building insurance is not obligatory.
only when you have a mortgage on the house.Then you can affect insurance with a mortgage clause in favor of the mortgage bank. Please know that you are not obliged to conclude insurance with the bank herself. When the bank for commercial reasons would try to urge you in effecting house insurance, know that the next year, you can go to a “real” insurance specialist like GrupoXandra.
Pay attention! Banks insure mostly only the amount of the mortgage, without controlling if you are under or -over insured. Building insurances must be based on the rebuilding value of the house. The value of the house and the rebuilding cost rise minimally with the annual inflation.

2 - Take care that you are also insured against natural catastrophes.
With Zurich you pay automatically a premium to the “consortium” (Spanish guarantee fund). So that your house in Spain is also insured against natural catastrophes.

3 - You should know in contracting the content insurance that you are correctly covered and with which conditions you must comply.
Speaking with the team of GrupoXandra you wont be surprised. Do know what exactly is covered and with which conditions you must comply to be eligible for being paid out.
Los seguros de atención telefónica o los que se contratan por internet no hacen el esfuerzo de profundizar en estas cuestiones, con todas las consecuencias negativas que pueda tener esto a la hora de indemnizar.
Some insurances exclude thefts while you being absent; some do not cover the bursting up of the water pipes; some insurances require you to hand over the requisition bills of the stolen or damaged objects, which might cause great problems if they got lost or damaged… Read the small print of your current policy.
Control if you are really insured against storm (from which speed on?) lightning, fire, extreme rainfall. Will your antenna or parabolic antenna be compensated? Will your solar panels be compensated if the building is insured, also for theft?
With a content insurance you should check if the policy is contracted for the value of new, except for antiques for the value of the day. There are many things to keep in mind.